Turkey, one of the most happening countries of the world, is rapidly becoming a safe haven for foreign investors. Its provinces own a multicultural society and sprawling geographical locations, followed by a proud historical background, and Istanbul is no different. Enticed by the vivid and varied aspects, many people aspire to buy property in Istanbul and other parts of Turkey. Should you also wish to invest in this world-famous city, the information here could be of your help.
Image source: https://www.xplustrade.com/real-estate-in-istanbul/
Reasons to buy property in Istanbul
Many factors contribute toward making Istanbul a preferred location for investment.
- It is among the largest and swiftly transforming metropolitan cities across the globe.
- The real estate market in Istanbul is at an all-time boom, with its districts being home to lucrative residential properties.
- The city offers more value at a lesser cost as compared to several popular cities in the world.
- Education in Istanbul is of word class and it hosts many international schools for young expats
- It extends high standard and much cheaper medical care as compared to the private healthcare in the US or Europe.
- The city has unparalleled infrastructure quality and transport accessibility
- Being in close proximity to Europe and Asia makes air travel to and from Istanbul shorter.
- Its adjoining locations are affable for tourism and business, especially the districts of Taksim, Laleli, Ortaköy, etc.
- The city enjoys pleasant weather for the best part of the year, especially during summer and spring.
- Istanbul is popular as “the city that never sleeps” and “nocturnal city”. No wonder, it has a great nightlife.
- Besides, scenic beauty, rich history , business center of Turkey , very big metropolitan with 18 million population , mesmerizing, fantastic bosphorus view ,marmara strait is very imported between asia and Europe and trading , friendly and very hospitable people ,Turkish hospitality is very famous in the world which is part of their culture , freehold properties and comparably reduced cost of living make investment in Istanbul a value for money.
The best districts to buy property in Istanbul
Istanbul boasts of being the largest financial and cultural epicenter of Turkey. The attention of foreigners for property investment in this city and its districts is thus an obvious choice. The property market offers varied profitable projects in assorted locations of Istanbul. Foreigners can invest in all these real estate properties at extremely low costs. Moreover, with an annual rise of 12.5%-25% in the rates of property, the decision to buy property in Istanbul would bear fruits in the long run. Some of the prominent places to invest thus include as below:
The area of Turkey connected with Europe has rich offices, apartments, houses and luxury establishments. For investment purposes, the investors prefer the below districts and connected locations.
In recent times, the part of Turkey close to Asian continent has witnessed a significant increase in the real estate prices as well. Those looking to buy property in Istanbul from this region for investment reasons should prefer stores for sale, residences, offices, etc. in following districts:
For sure, you will lead a quality life in Istanbul amid the lush green locales in perfect sync with the urban transformation. In addition, your move to buy a property in Istanbul worth at least 250K USD will help you become a Turkish citizen for the rest of your life. By default, your family members will also acquire Turkish citizenship and the same holds for the newborn children in your family. The best thing is that you can retain multiple citizenships alongside being a citizen of Turkey.
To know more about the investment tit bits before you buy property in Istanbul, you can always approach Turkish Riviera Homes, at [email protected] a respected name in the Turkish real estate industry.